ECONOMIST • PHILOSOPHER
A postgraduate in Economics from Department of Economics, Jamia Millia Islamia. Previously studied Philosophy, Politics and Economics in bachelors from Amity University. Intrigued by problems of epistemology, uncertainty, expectations theory and philosophy of science & religion. Working at the intersection of philosophy, physics, economics, politics and psychology.
Master of Economics, Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi, India
- Result awaited
- Modules: Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Statistics, Mathematics for Economics, Rural Economics, Open Economy Macroeconomics, General Equilibrium and Welfare Economics, Indian Economic Policy, Development and Growth Theory, International Trade, Environmental Economics, Econometrics, Public Economics, Financial Economics, Agricultural Economics, Time Series Analysis, Monetary Economics, Computer Applications in Economics (Eviews, R, SPSS).
- Project: Testing Standard Phillips Curve Trade Off in India
Bachelor of Philosophy, Politics & Economics (Honours), Amity University, Uttar Pradesh, India
- First Division, Programme CGPA = 8.08
- Modules: Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Mathematical Methods for Economics, Statistics, Indian Philosophy, Political Theories, Western Philosophy, Government and Politics in India, Comparative Government and Politics, Ethics, Indian Political Thought and Movement, Western Political Thought, Research Methodology, Economic Growth Models, International Economics, Regional Economics, Western Logic, Philosophy of Science and Religion, Political Obligation, Econometrics, Fundamentals of Money and Financial Markets, Philosophy of Morality, International Organizations
- Dissertation: Prospects and Challenges for the New Entrants in the StartUp Enterprises in India
Bachelor’s Projects, Amity University, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Migrant Crisis and its Effects on Global Growth: A Case of Levant (2015)
- Creation, Management and Promotion of Website WorldMuslimPedia.com for Empowerment of Indian Muslims within Secular Framework (2015) | Project Report
- Egalitarianism and Idealism in the New Economic Order (2016)
Bachelor’s Dissertation, Amity University, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Prospects and Challenges for the New Entrants in the StartUp Enterprises in India (2016)
Master’s Research Project, Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi, India
Testing Standard Phillips Curve Trade Off in India (2017 – 2018)
- Purpose: Testing for Phillips curve in Indian context.
- Software: Eviews, SPSS and R.
- Conclusion: Inflationary pressures in general have not been due to expansionary demand policies but due to several structural rigidities in both the public and private sector supply side.
Discretionary Monetary Policy and Macroeconomic Performance in India (2017 – 2018)
Individual Research Project
Philosophic Calculus – Proposed Unification of Epistemology
- Unified epistemic framework for human thought – Philosophy Calculus.
- The concept of Space and Time -Objective as well as Subjective.
- Formation of biases through a process I call Epistemic Gravity.
- Theoretical relationship between relative ideologies formalized under Relative Expectations Integral.
- Bounds to knowledge
- Use of differential geometry (Einstein Field Equations) to model paradigms under the framework of Philosophic Calculus.
- A perspective on the implication on philosophy of science (especially Quantum Information Theory & String Theory) and philosophy of religion(especially the idea of God).
2014 – present
- Experience: Creation, Management and Promotion of Website WorldMuslimPedia.com for Empowerment of Indian Muslims within Secular Framework.
- Purpose: To highlight the achievements of the contemporary politician, academicians, of all hues, social activists, business entrepreneurs to inspire younger generation to achieve highest standards in academic and social pursuits.
- This is also to bring the Muslim community out of depression on account of disturbing events in recent history.
- Skill: Interviewing people of diverse backgrounds and capabilities helped me to develop a comprehensive understanding of various issues confronting the society and their possible solutions.
Cofounder Psy-Eco, Amity University
- A website to showcase the talents of students of Amity School of Economics to boost their confidence and increase their reach.
- It facilitated collaboration between various students and an intellectual atmosphere within the department, helping nurture many talents.
2016 – present
Online web platform for engaging into debates
- Organised online (WhatsApp and website) and offline debates on contemporary economics and political issues.
- Motivated people to write their opinions on various issues and publish them on the dialogues website.
Founder, Rang-e-Sadaqat (Colour of Truth) Society to combat issues in slums near Jamia Millia Islamia
August 2017 – April 2018
- Conducted a questionnaire-based survey in three slums near Jamia Millia Islamia to find out the real socio-economic problems faced by the people residing there.
- Organised student funded campaigns to provide food, education and vocational training to the people residing in slums.
- Prepared a roadmap to utilise the skills acquired by different students in different departments for combating poverty and inequality in slums by integrating their course work with the social responsibilities. For example, economics student conducted economic survey and prepared reports, journalism student prepared documentaries, law student analysed the legal problems associated with people in the slum et cetera.
- Ran University campaigns to expose people towards their social responsibilities for the poor.
Guest Lectures, Applied Islamics, Yenapoya University, India
2018 – present
- History of evolution of Economic Thought (Adam Smith, Karl Marx and John Maynard Keynes)
- Brain, Psychology and Islam (Lecture Slides)
Founder, UniClick, Delhi, India
2015 – 2016
A start-up, whose objective was to organize and customize many aspects of a student life at universities, leading to a better learning experience. We worked on the idea for about six months thereby gaining rich experience covering all aspects of a start-up. This venture even though could not blossom taught me an important lesson of starting small. Pitch Deck.
- What demonetization means for us? (featured on Medium’s Politics page)
- The Perils of War
- Egalitarianism and Idealism in the New Economic Order
- Philosophic Calculus
- The Leftist machinations to hijack the Dalit-Muslim Alliance
- Stop the Porn!
- Economics and Satanomics?
- Vedanta – A Hindu Way of Life
- Critique of the Theory of Parallel Universes
- The Universal Theory of Climatic Change
- Limits and Limiters to Human Knowledge
- Why the World Exists
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Intermediate Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
- Intermediate Eviews
- Beginner MATLAB.
- Beginner R
- Beginner Python.
POSITIONS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- President (Rang-e-Sadaqat)
- Admin (theDialogues)
- Advisor (Psy-Echo)
- Admin (WorldMuslimPedia)
- CEO (Uni-Solutions)
- COO (Mission Publications)
- House Captain. (High School)
- School Basketball Team Captain (High School)
- Philosophy: One word that defines me.
- Public Speaking: It is my passion to interact with people.
- Technology: I love tinkering with the latest technologies.